Coaching and Group Support for Writers, Creatives, and Other Seekers
As a creative writer and visual artist myself, I know how invaluable good coaching and group support can be to completing a project and getting it out into the world. I offer individual and small-group coaching in the writing and creative processes and practice. I also offer writing and creativity workshops, including workshops for visual artists who want to write about their work and their artistic process.
I offer email, phone, and in-person coaching sessions for both beginning and experienced writers and artists. We address the challenges of the creative process and move people from stuck to productive:
- Why can’t I get started?
- How do I get organized and fit creativity into my busy life?
- How can I keep my commitments to doing my creative work?
- When do I need to take a class?
- When do I need other professional assistance (editing, critiquing, or marketing help)?
- How can I get my work out in the world?
Working with Jill as my creative coach has been incredibly helpful. It has given me the extra accountability I needed to move forward. Her mindfulness, her keen sense of humor, and her listening skills have helped me find the courage to explore new directions for my art and writing. She is a steady and compassionate presence behind my creative endeavors, which helps me stay the course.
MK Sandford, Whidbey Island, WA
Writing and Creative Groups
I offer friendly and supportive monthly groups for women and men interested in moving their creative projects and their lives forward.
- Living into Your Intentions
- Creativity and the Chakras
- What Matters Most
- Writing an Effective Artist Statement
To connect with me about coaching or joining a group, click here.